The structural designing procedures carried out by our civil structural engineers include calculating the loads, stresses and moments acting on the building by considering local geo-graphical and geo-technical along with hydro-logical data and designing each structural member as per national design codes to make the structure safe and eco-friendly.
What We Do In Structural Services
Structural Analysis and Design
One of the most important service in which we do Building Analysis by taking local Geo-graphical, Geo-technical and Hydro- logical data in to consideration and do design as per our Indian National Design Code IS 456 and clients requirements
- Truss Analysis
- Frame Analysis
- Building Frame Analysis
- Steel Structure Analysis
- Concrete Structure Analysis
- Analysis Report and Summary
- Shear Force Diagram (SFD) of Members
- Bending Moment Diagram (BMD) of Members
- Displacement, Axial, Shear Force and Bending Moment Data
For Structural Analysis, we take necessary loads like Dead Load, Live Load, Wind Load, Seismic Load etc. and their load combinations considering safety of building and Indian IS 875 and IS 1893 code recommendations to make economical structure.
- RCC Footing, Column, Beam, Slab Design
- RCC Staircase Design
- RCC Shear Wall Design
- Arrangement Plan of each Structural category
- Scheduling of each Structural category
- Bar Bending Schedule (BBS) of respective Structural category
- Sectional Drawings of Specimens
- Elevation Drawings of Specimens
- Design Calculations and Summary
After successful Analysis, we further go for Structural Design. As per Indian IS 456 code recommendations, we design respective structural specimens by Working Stress Method (WSM), Ultimate Load Method (ULM) or by most common Limit State Method (LSM).
After Structural Analysis and Design Completion, you will get Soft and Hard copies of each and every file in a respective formats like (.DWG, .DXF, .PDF, .doc, .ppt, .xls) etc.
Strong Structure requires Strong Foundation
We don’t build in order to have clients. We have clients in order to build. Our Mission defining strategy, and our strategy defining our structures.